Sunday, June 08, 2008

A new bud!

Since being brought outdoors recently, the new cereus plant acquired last summer has acquired a new bud. There's just one, and it has appeared on a leaf that has not fared very well (note the damage in the pictures below), but so far, so good. I have moved the plant to a place with plenty of light but no direct sun, to see if that helps.




Meanwhile, the original cereus continues to grow. The picture below shows how far it has come as of today. In the foreground, the remains from its first life can again be seen.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger d smith kaich jones said...

Hi! Just a note to let you know that I've linked to both your blog & your gorgeous, gorgeous slideshow of cereus blooms. I just posted a bit about MY cereus on my blog, and found you through Google when looking for a link to provide more info.

Hope it's okay! If not, just let me know & I'll remove the links.

Thanks so much & I LOVED the photos!

Debi (SKJ)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home