Sunday, July 08, 2007

Miscellaneous pictures (April to July 2007)

Here are a few pictures taken last April at Pasadena's (actually San Marino's) Huntington Library, starting with a Trichocereus thelegonus, a spiky cactus from Argentina...






Two views of Echinocereus pentalophus and its speculacular flower...






A bee hovers over this one, which was labeled X Echinobivia...




I was so taken with looking at this one that I forgot to record its name...






Sunset from the Pier at Ventura, California, on July 3rd...




Finally, the new Epiphyllum oxypetalum, thanks to Don at Epiphyllum World, who was a pleasure to deal with. This one won't be left out in subfreezing weather...


1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! I've received a cereus from my husbands grandmother. I've never seen one so I searched the web for some pics and info. The pics on your original site are fantastic, along with these as well! Great photographer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home